Wingnuts Wicked Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jet_Stream: Stole mine and another player's stuff, random PvP, swearing, etc.

4 posters

Go down

Jet_Stream: Stole mine and another player's stuff, random PvP, swearing, etc. Empty Jet_Stream: Stole mine and another player's stuff, random PvP, swearing, etc.

Post  chemistry35 Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:06 pm

Jet_Stream came on the server as a pleb, killed me as I left spawn, killed me again at my house, recently griefed, and also killed and stole from yesiluvsyew. Please to ban and replace stolen items. (Also we need a protection plugin.)
chemistry35
chemistry35
Wingnut Forum Warrior
Wingnut Forum Warrior

Back to top Go down

Jet_Stream: Stole mine and another player's stuff, random PvP, swearing, etc. Empty Re: Jet_Stream: Stole mine and another player's stuff, random PvP, swearing, etc.

Post  rubberducky2277 Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:48 am

Is hawkeye working properly? I also suggest honeypots for extreme greifing situations.
rubberducky2277
rubberducky2277
Wingnuts Forum Knight-1C
Wingnuts Forum Knight-1C

Back to top Go down

Jet_Stream: Stole mine and another player's stuff, random PvP, swearing, etc. Empty Re: Jet_Stream: Stole mine and another player's stuff, random PvP, swearing, etc.

Post  Feignedtoast Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:16 am

Honeypot looks awesome. ^_^
Feignedtoast
Feignedtoast
Admin

https://wingnutsminecraft.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Jet_Stream: Stole mine and another player's stuff, random PvP, swearing, etc. Empty hawk eye is

Post  muzzow Tue Aug 14, 2012 7:10 am

working yes
muzzow
muzzow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down