Wingnuts Wicked Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think of various racist groups (i.e. KKK)

+4
Piggywhiff
jacearani
Ben 'Jamin
Artakha57
8 posters

Go down

What do you think of various racist groups (i.e. KKK) Empty What do you think of various racist groups (i.e. KKK)

Post  Artakha57 Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:06 am

So what do you think about these groups? should they be disbanded? do you agree somewhat with any of them? what do you disagree? this is for Political Radicalism, a class i'm taking.
Artakha57
Artakha57
Admin

Back to top Go down

What do you think of various racist groups (i.e. KKK) Empty Re: What do you think of various racist groups (i.e. KKK)

Post  Ben 'Jamin Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:16 am

Hang them all. Case closed Very Happy

Ben 'Jamin
Wingnut Forum Warrior
Wingnut Forum Warrior

Back to top Go down

What do you think of various racist groups (i.e. KKK) Empty Re: What do you think of various racist groups (i.e. KKK)

Post  jacearani Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:03 pm

ha this came up today for me. personally i think people hang on race to much. there is more discrimination in the world than color.

Now as for these groups, while their messages may be negative they have a right to say what they want to say. 1st amendment gives them those liberties. the minute you take away those rights you have become a hypocrite since you are discriminating them.

I do not agree with any message these groups promote. In fact I myself am discriminated upon (not racially but I will keep my personal life to myself).
jacearani
jacearani
Wingnuts Militia
Wingnuts Militia

Back to top Go down

Post  Piggywhiff Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:01 pm

I agree with the above post
Piggywhiff
Piggywhiff
Wingnuts Militia
Wingnuts Militia

Back to top Go down

Post  Ben 'Jamin Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:07 pm

Sure, you have to ensure thier rights, but what about other people's rights? I think they should be taken away to ensure other people's rights, considering the KKK is known for house bombings and other things.

Ben 'Jamin
Wingnut Forum Warrior
Wingnut Forum Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post  Artakha57 Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:37 pm

Ben 'Jamin wrote:Sure, you have to ensure thier rights, but what about other people's rights? I think they should be taken away to ensure other people's rights, considering the KKK is known for house bombings and other things.
Excellent point. My stand is this: As long as they're peaceful, let them go about their buisness. BUT if they start potentially harming others, then they'll need to be taken under controll
Artakha57
Artakha57
Admin

Back to top Go down

What do you think of various racist groups (i.e. KKK) Empty the kkk?

Post  Eccbox Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:23 pm

We have members of the KKK on our server? O.o
Eccbox
Eccbox
Wingnuts Forum Knight-1C
Wingnuts Forum Knight-1C

Back to top Go down

Post  Artakha57 Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:31 pm

No. As part of my class project, i have to do an outside thing and this is mine. I'm asking you guys about your opinions
Artakha57
Artakha57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jacearani Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:16 am

Actually the KKK has reformed into a peaceful organization. groups like the arian brotherhood and neo-nazi are the violent ones. but once again harming these organizations is just as hypocritical. at the end of the day equality just doesnt exist. it the beauty of humanity. we are all different.
jacearani
jacearani
Wingnuts Militia
Wingnuts Militia

Back to top Go down

Post  jacearani Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:19 am

Ben 'Jamin wrote:Sure, you have to ensure thier rights, but what about other people's rights? I think they should be taken away to ensure other people's rights, considering the KKK is known for house bombings and other things.

Also this is like saying it's okay to kill one person if it saves 100. It's hypocritical. Discrimination is not the way to stop discrimination.
jacearani
jacearani
Wingnuts Militia
Wingnuts Militia

Back to top Go down

Post  Artakha57 Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:00 pm

there's also Black Panther Razz. the leader actually teaches children how to use guns and stuff.
Artakha57
Artakha57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeCharmer3 Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:59 pm

Artakha57 wrote:there's also Black Panther Razz. the leader actually teaches children how to use guns and stuff.

Learning to use a gun is not a bad thing, it is what they are teaching them to use the guns for. In fact learning to use a gun is a right that every U.S. citizen has and should be exercised. For example if every U.S. citizen carried a handgun there might even be LESS crime because every criminal would be faced with a citizen with a gun and as such would be incurring upon themselves risk of life and limb. But I think I am digressing =P As I stated, guns are not bad. Guns don't kill, the shooter does. I don't know a thing about this "Black Panther" group but the fact that they teach children to use guns is not a valid point that they are bad.

SnakeCharmer3
Wingnuts Forum Knight
Wingnuts Forum Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Palzee Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:10 pm

Art i love how you come here for school projects(i think thats what this is)
It gets the community talking

Palzee
Wingnuts Forum Knight
Wingnuts Forum Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  teodor91 Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:14 am

SnakeCharmer3 wrote: As I stated, guns are not bad. Guns don't kill, the shooter does

Well, to quote the almighty Eddie Izzard:

Sure, guns don't kill people, people do.. but i think the gun helps you know?

More methods of violence as means to decrease violence is like having an orgie to get your virginity back. Simply net so smart.

//My opinion

teodor91
Wingnuts Militia
Wingnuts Militia

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeCharmer3 Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:40 am

Teodor91 wrote:Sure, guns don't kill people, people do.. but i think the gun helps you know?

If we took away all guns the criminals would simply find another weapon,(and law abiding citizens wouldn't be able to defend themselves because they obey the law) a gun is simply a single method of many to kill or threaten. We might just go back to swords =P murder would now require skill =P
Teodor91 wrote:More methods of violence as means to decrease violence

it would only be more violence if all the good citizens with guns weren't good citizens... the bad guys can always get guns whether they were legal or not, so even if guns were illegalized it would simply mean that victims of crime would have no means of defending themselves because they obeyed the law... messed up world we live in =I

Last edited by SnakeCharmer3 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

SnakeCharmer3
Wingnuts Forum Knight
Wingnuts Forum Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Artakha57 Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:55 pm

SnakeCharmer3 wrote:
Artakha57 wrote:there's also Black Panther Razz. the leader actually teaches children how to use guns and stuff.

Learning to use a gun is not a bad thing, it is what they are teaching them to use the guns for. In fact learning to use a gun is a right that every U.S. citizen has and should be exercised. For example if every U.S. citizen carried a handgun there might even be LESS crime because every criminal would be faced with a citizen with a gun and as such would be incurring upon themselves risk of life and limb. But I think I am digressing =P As I stated, guns are not bad. Guns don't kill, the shooter does. I don't know a thing about this "Black Panther" group but the fact that they teach children to use guns is not a valid point that they are bad.

I'll revise it, the leader teaches kids to use guns and various defense techniques to defend themselves against white people and also for offense (going out and killing whites)

Palzee wrote:Art i love how you come here for school projects(i think thats what this is)
It gets the community talking

Thanks, and yes it's for a class. It's called Political Radicalism. and believe it or not, my teacher is registering on the forums just to check my progress! Shocked

Last edited by Artakha57 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Artakha57
Artakha57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jacearani Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:43 pm

dude i think if she joins these forums your grade might go down lol
jacearani
jacearani
Wingnuts Militia
Wingnuts Militia

Back to top Go down

Post  Artakha57 Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:37 pm

Too late, she bypassed the filter during school so that I could show her a progress report. She's already seen it. Cool
Artakha57
Artakha57
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jacearani Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:40 pm

We're in the network boys. Time to do some back hacking and give Art here straight A's forever.
jacearani
jacearani
Wingnuts Militia
Wingnuts Militia

Back to top Go down

Post  SnakeCharmer3 Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:06 pm

jacearani wrote:We're in the network boys. Time to do some back hacking and give Art here straight A's forever.
lol

Artakha57 wrote: I'll revise it, the leader teaches kids to use guns and various defense techniques to defend themselves against white people and also for offense (going out and killing whites)

Defensive techniques are not a bad thing to know, but the "going out and killing" part I obviously disagree with...

SnakeCharmer3
Wingnuts Forum Knight
Wingnuts Forum Knight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum