Wingnuts Wicked Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Houses for sale in Aldvale

2 posters

Go down

Houses for sale in Aldvale Empty Houses for sale in Aldvale

Post  Keikyo-Kun Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:36 pm

Hello there! I just wanted to inform you guys that theres still a town to move to! Aldvale is a small town near Silvergate (what you might of known as Normander) Me and Feline (spikyspikycactus) are making this place on a lovely little peninsula and we're now looking to sell some of our most basic houses!

they're not big, but you'll be a part of a growing community!

talking of growing communities. if you did move to Aldvale we would be more than happy for you to contibute to some of the building! if you dont want to build thats fine.

if you would like to come see these houses and Aldvale as a whole, please drop me a comment in this topic or contact me ingame, Thanks!

Keikyo-Kun
Keikyo-Kun
Wingnut Forum Warrior
Wingnut Forum Warrior

Back to top Go down

Houses for sale in Aldvale Empty Houses!

Post  spiky spiky cactus Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:45 pm

Aldvale currently has three houses for sale. They are all pretty much identical and have a nice view of the sea and the marketplace.
Houses for sale in Aldvale 2199s9e

The fronts of these houses look like this:
Houses for sale in Aldvale 28ix02h
And each house contains a floor with a window and a decent amount of space to put things in:
Houses for sale in Aldvale Zlw5tv
And a nice little room that can be used for storage, sleeping, hide and seek, whatever you wish (as long as it's not illegal ;3)
Houses for sale in Aldvale Dy6v5x

Contact me (felinesnorez) or Keikyo (Digthatchief97) on here or in-game if you are interested ~
spiky spiky cactus
spiky spiky cactus
Wingnuts Militia
Wingnuts Militia

Back to top Go down